Opening one’s own online clothing store is a dream for many, but only a few can transform it into a reality. However, today with e-commerce gaining ground worldwide, creating your own online clothing line is just a click away with platforms like Shopify to guide you in your path to setting up your eCommerce website with ease.
You can easily procure your stock from wholesalers like Ever-Pretty and create a magnificent collection of breath-taking dresses for your store. Just register and become an Ever-Pretty member on e4wholesale.com and put their spectacular collection on your site for re-sale. You will be amazed to know that Ever-Pretty has their brand showcased on the famous Shein website and is their supplier as well.
You can select from a wide range of dresses like cocktail dresses, evening dresses, plus size evening dresses, summer dresses, wedding dresses, bridesmaids’ dresses, vacation dresses, and many more. They even offer steep discounts on bulk purchases. The best part is that you will always find the latest fashion trends and the hottest dresses that are ruling the runway on their site.
So, What Exactly is Shopify?
Shopify is a user-friendly eCommerce platform meant for people like you and me who have the motivation and will-power to succeed. This platform provides management services and infrastructure facilities for e-commerce sites so that you do not have to bother with technical issues. With over a hundred million users taking advantage of this platform since its inception in 2006, it sure does make sense to take the plunge into the
Which Shopify Plan Will Be Ideal?
It will be best to start with their basic inexpensive monthly payment plan if you are new in this business. Once you grasp the working knowledge of the business of pretty dresses for girls, you can always expand into the advanced plan.
The best part is that the site offers security in the form of safety of shared information and safe transactions.
Salient Features of Shopify
Shopify has a striking sales model where a seller can create their own store online that is convenient to manage, and the operation is simple as well.
- Even in a physical store, Shopify’s point of sale (POS) system combines hardware and software for ease of payment.
- Sales on your site can be combined with other leading eCommerce platforms like eBay and Amazon.
- You can connect the various social media accounts and use them as your marketing channels on Shopify. You simply need to add Facebook, Messenger, or Instagram.
- You can even embed product information and even buy buttons on any site to enhance your sales.
- Accessing Shopify after installing their app is a blessing in disguise as you can then manage your store from anywhere and anytime from your phone.
- Select from a wide range of store themes from the Shopify Theme Store, where themes are free and paid versions are available too.
- On the payments page, there are over fifty languages that can be set for the convenience of easy checkout.
- If the order is added to the cart, but no order is placed, you can send a reminder email to the customer regarding order completion.
- Shopify is known to provide the best SEO and marketing solutions to its customers.
- You can customize discount coupons, and gift card options can also be set up.
- With the built-in Analysis Tool, you can see which products are better selling, store information, the activity level, and so on.
- You can upload unlimited products, and their inventory management software conveniently manages this.
- They provide unlimited broadband with automatic updates, and the best part is that the website is up and running 99.99% of the time.
- Their technical support team and after-sales service team is a class apart as they can be contacted through a variety of channels 24X7.
That said and done, one major drawback of Shopify is that the enhancements need to be implemented through plug-ins, and too many plug-ins negatively affect the smoothness in the operation of the site. You will be the best judge to understand which platform is suitable for you and your shop as no platform will be perfect in every way. You can test this by keeping in mind two crucial points.
- Know Your Target Audience
Know your customers well by identifying their age group, where they live, their purchasing power, and the like. You can target the plus-size audience with plus size evening gowns and plus size prom dresses as well. Categorizing your audience will make it easy for you to decide the kind of clothes you will be able to sell.
- Your Marketing Strategy
The channel you use to promote your clothing range will make a huge difference. You can use social media, video displays, and similar strategies to promote your shop.
If you are in search of a one-stop eCommerce platform that has ease in operation and management, then Shopify is for someone like you. Take your business idea to soaring heights with your skills and a generous dose of creativity. You will definitely attain success and great rewards.